Latest news

Out to Tatla on Thursday with me driving both ways, pretty much got a clean bill from Dr Rob. Results of latest tests, blood and everything else came back good. Other than having to prolly stay on Warfarin for the rest of my life, he thought I was OK. And then on Friday back to Tatla to take Lorelee in to catch a ride going to Williams Lake, once I got the Dr OK she decided it was time for her to go home, she had been here for one day short of a month, and I certainly know the first few weeks I couldn't have been here alone, so am grateful for her putting up with me for so long.

Am even thinking of going down to Whidbey Island the first few days of April, that of course depends on how much the excess medical is going to be, now with the blood clot history it might be prohibitive. Will check in Williams Lake when I take my inc tax stuff in early in March.

Back knitting on the wild socks for Tammy in NC, not yet able to stay with the knitting as I have in the past, first sock is done except for AT heel and down past AT heel spot on 2nd sock. Have reversed the colors on sock #2, will more or less still look like a pair because of the Hazel Knits solid main color.


Have heard from a couple of friends and a couple that read my blog as to where I was, truly just didn't have anything to write about, but now that my life is pretty much back to normal will try and do better.



Val S. please email me so I can reply to your blog comments.

Comments

  1. It's so great to know you are doing better! Thank God for friends like Loralee. She was very, very kind and loving to stay with you and give you the help you needed until you got the okay from Dr. Rob. The"dead yarn" thing was pretty funny. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you are feeling better. "Everything with time" Lynne. Think of you often. Love the socks (and mine too).

    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was beginning to worry at the two week silence. So happy for all of us that you're mostly back to your former self. Always look forward to your posts that let me enjoy your life with you. Janice from Kentucky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bad news: on warfarin you can't have cranberries or grapefruit. Good news: warfarin is dirt cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you're driving independently again and your dear friend can go home! You are blessed with such kindness. Take good care, Lynne! We miss it when you aren't posting regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to hear from you again! I'm glad it's almost back to normal. Good that you can drive again!
    And haha, dead yarn, that made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to see you're back up and blogging-knitting too. Spring will be arriving very soon. We just 'suck up' the medical expenses of travel--just part of the cost of the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you are feeling better. Love the yarn/spider joke! Great to keep a sense of humor-it made my day too. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Lynn! Glad you are feeling better. I can't imagine posting while feeling crumby; I've had my body leave me in the lurch a few times (medically speaking) and it was weird - messed with my mind. Here's to an interesting spring with nice animals and pretty weathers. Take it easy while your body and mind continue to heal up. BTW I always find your posts interesting and illuminating - I'm lost in the clatter of the burbs and your life makes me think about things.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More socks

Friday Jan. 5

Grizzlies