Fingerless gloves

Cold morning but now the sun has starting warming room up hands still cold tho so slipped on my well used wool fingerless gloves that had been sitting in the sun. Oh my goodness almost as nice feeling as holding a warm cup of coffee, when I take them off will make sure that they are sitting in the sun.

Black with lots of various red and oranges, 2nd sock almost to the heel, do want to get them done, have been floating about since June. Other things kept getting in the way.

When my cold was at its worst I wore the shawl from Sheila K, all day, tied it around back so it would stay on but leave my hands free. Merino - Alpaca mix and even tho parts are lacy as warm as any sweater I own.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More socks

Friday Jan. 5

Grizzlies