Wet coast

Good driving all the way down to Hope where I connected to Hiway #1 going west, skies opened and it poured rain. Driving in the rain at hiway speeds is not my idea of fun, especially on #1 where the limit is 100 kliks and everyone drives 120 or more. Finally made it to Gail's late afternoon, verra glad to be in and out of the traffic. Will head out in a bit to get a much needed haircut, visit my bank, then into Costco for a few things. We are planning on leaving 7:30 ish tomorrow for the border then south on I 5, have printed out detour directions (Skagit River bridge collapsed), then to I 90 and east over the mountains. In Ellensburg for overnight then onto Spokane Thursday and NwRSA spinning conference. Missed conf last year because of stupid gall bladder stuff, so really looking forward to see lots of ole friends.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More socks

Friday Jan. 5

Grizzlies