Socks (still, again, more)



Finished these last night while watching 'The National' at 7 pm, not so sure they will be among my favorites. 2 more single socks to finish then am hoping to work on something out of my handspun yarn, thinking about a baby surprise sweater using up a bunch of odds & sods, will be colorful and suited to a baby. Got to knitting bee yesterday and then to the library for much needed reading material.

23rd & 24th were the birthdays of my brother Rick (in Texas) and my Mom, she would have been 94, so will tomorrow make the macaroni salad she was so fond of. Was almost the first thing she asked for when ever I visited. She never knew I used half plain yogurt in the dressing instead of straight mayo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More socks

This & That

Friday Jan. 5