On the road again


Got out yesterday, big trip to downtown Tatla Lake for Knitting Bee, combined that with a fill up of gas, into the library for much needed books, then did a dump run on the way home. For some tome I have been giving away handspun leftover bits to one of the KB gals (Christine) she has been making monster socks out of them and doing a very good job. She walks dogs every day and needed warmer socks, I agree when its really cold that is all I wear to keep feet warm. In pix she has on first pair and 1st sock of second pair sitting on the chair.


Let the ice begin, +5C (40F) already this morning, will be glad again for the ice trax I leave on my boots until all the snow is gone, mid to early April if I am lucky. Thawed enuff yesterday while I was gone to completely clear off the porch and steps.

Today I am hoping to finish the second sock for KL, not yet sure what I will do next probably the pair for Dale using all the wild colors I own, lime green will be main color. When ready to start on them will get pix of the colors that I will use.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More socks

Friday Jan. 5

Grizzlies