More sock stuff

Socks for KL are finished, washed and ready to mail, tomorrow unless predicted snow is more than they (environment Canada) thinks. I posted the socks on my Facebook page a day or so ago and yesterday I had an email from an anonymous person that wondered if I knew that the socks didn't match, just about fell off my chair from laughing. Politely wrote back and said they were done this way on purpose.


Regia Fast Koffee and Lorna's Laces, both leftover from other projects but looking like I'll be getting into a new ball of the Regia to finish second sock. These I am thinking will go into my sock box.


Once above socks are finished will start next pair for Dale, will email the colors to her this morning to see what she thinks, she wanted the lime green to be the main color then orange, hot pink and ????

Comments

  1. Colour, colour, colour! These socks will be awesome! Love them already.
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is pretty funny that they pointed out the socks didn't match! I agree with Kelley - I love that lime green colour. Is that some of the Cascade sock yarn you bought from Paradise Fibers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the lime is Cascade Heritage from Paradise, 100 g and 400 meters for $12 US, only 1 knot in the 10 or so skeins I've wound into balls.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the info Lynne! I have a niece who loves lime green, so will keep this one in mind.

      Delete
  3. The colors and mismatching are what make your socks so FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We got about 24" of snow overnight on Monday and now it's -7F, not as cold or snowy as what you typically see, but much colder than what we normally deal with. You must be made of sturdy stock because I would love to hibernate for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's funny about the socks not matching , that is pat of what makes them so special. I love the lime green and the bright colours to go with it. Can't wait to see the finished socks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More socks

This & That

Friday Jan. 5