On my own

Lorelee went home after lunch yesterday, but not until she finished cleaning up behind wall mounted speakers and everything else close by. Bathroom, kitchen from top to bottom and living room are now in better shape than prolly ever before. Walls, windows, floors, cupboards everything is spotless and I will do my best to keep it this way. Likely would not have let her do all this except the surgery kind of slowed me down and she can run ever so much faster than I can. I was able to cook supper Monday night for us both and do the dishes afterwards, so over the final roadblock to being on my own. Surgery was just on the 14th so have come a long way in just over 2 weeks.


Picked up current sock just after sun came in house, saw that the last pattern I had done didn't show up even in the sun, colors were just to close to the main denim blue, so out came last dozen or so rows, was glad for the sun when it came time to pick up the stitches, only had one escape and soon got it back where it belonged. Will take it with me today to knitting bee, will also make stop at library and clinic while it Tatla Lake. Think I might try driving one way and let L drive home. Life is getting so much better.

But soon will have to think about a town trip for groceries, L for sure will drive on that 6 hour trip (3 each way). Produce (salad stuff), fruit, chicken breasts, stew or soup beef plus lots of other things.

Comments

  1. So glad to hear you're on the mend. Please be careful and try not to do too much now you're on your own. Healing takes time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know you're on the mind.Take your time and pace yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please go slowly and take it easy for awhile. Glad to hear you are up and about. Take care of yourself.

    The Bro in VA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More socks

This & That

Friday Jan. 5